Our “Response-Able” Corona Crisis Game Plan
In an effort to keep our staff, patrons, and community safe during the COVID-19 Pandemic, we ask that all customers please comply to our COVID-19 Policies as listed below:
- We hate wearing masks as much as you, but we have to assume that everyone is an asymptomatic carrier of the virus.
- We are establishing these policies for customers and staff, so everyone knows what to expect when they come to the Big Ash.
- Wearing a mask is no guarantee of anything, but current CDC, State of Ohio & Hamilton County Health officials are telling us is the best way to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. We're following that advice.
- We are doing this to protect our customers, our staff and our business. Working all together to keep us healthy will keep us in business.
- Every person entering into the Big Ash taproom or beer hall is required to wear a mask. (Masks are not required while sitting at your table.)
- Guests must remain socially distant with 6ft apart from other people outside of their group, including Big Ash staff.
- Groups sitting together must be 10 people or less.
- Any customer, or staff member, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, as listed by the CDC and Ohio Health Board, are asked to remain home.
- Customers must remain seated unless going to the restroom or getting a drink.
- Children are not to be left unattended and must remain seated with their group.
- Dogs are allowed in the Biergarten and on the patio. Dogs are not to be left unattended and are to remain on a leash at all times.
- Guests are to check in at the entrance to the biergarten or the front desk and must wait before being seated in order to properly sanitize tables between patrons.
- Tables may not be moved together nor chairs added to tables to accommodate more, unless done so by a Big Ash staff member.
- No smoking or vaping on the Patio or in the Big Ash Biergarten.
- Our staff is constantly sanitizing and cleaning to keep us all safe.
- Service times may take longer then normal, we ask that you please remain patient with us during these times.
- We really appreciate your business and moral support during these challenging times.
"All Together Now"