Cleanliness is Next to Godliness
We have always worked very hard to keep our place super clean. Our restrooms are power washed daily with cleaning & sanitizing chemicals and checked hourly during operations. We use a wet-vac floor cleaning system to apply cleaner, scrub and vacuum all floors throughout the building daily. We do not use wet mops!
Of course the brewing process requires strict sanitation procedures in order to produce quality beer. That’s what we do every day. Our glass washer & dish washer runs at 180 degrees, kills Covid-19 and everything else.
We have implemented additional procedures, which follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the state and local health department and added a dose of common sense. Some of this will become SOP once the pandemic has passed.
Carry-Out Food & Beer Customers can order & pay on-line and wait in their cars for curbside delivery. Customers are not allowed in the building. For staff and the few very suppliers that come in, these are the measures we have implemented.
- The placement of a dozen “sanitary wipe stations” and signage next to the tap wall, ordering kiosks, POS counter, Kitchen Window, restrooms, patio.
- The tap wall will be off limits to customers, beer will only be poured by staff in new growlers supplied by and sanitized by the staff.
- Staff will continuously wipe high touch surfaces, tap handles & kiosks with sanitary wipes.
- We set-up mobile hand wash stations next to the front door & the kitchen window for staff and suppliers
- We are revising cleaning procedures and are re-posting, reviewing and retraining all staff.
- Our local Hamilton County Department of Health inspector, will be visiting us this week to provide any additional guidance.